Monday, April 06, 2020

Prayer Bible Study

As the world deals with the fear of the virus, many people are turning to prayer. A recent Pew poll found the following:
“The virus also has impacted Americans’ religious behaviors. More than half of all U.S. adults (55%) say they have prayed for an end to the spread of coronavirus. Large majorities of Americans who pray daily (86%) and of U.S. Christians (73%) have taken to prayer during the outbreak – but so have some who say they seldom or never pray and people who say they do not belong to any religion (15% and 24%, respectively).” [See Most Americans Say Coronavirus Outbreak Has Impacted Their Lives]

I am convinced that the answer to all of our problems is Jesus! I am also convinced that the way to know Jesus is through His Word and through prayer.


Consequently,I thought I would share my study on Prayer. So, it is now available on our website at: www.tenminas.net/prayer This study like the others I shared is a work in progress and the product of numerous format changes.


I welcome your thoughts and feedback.

No comments: